Sunday, May 27, 2018


Well, we are reunited in Antigua despite my “google map estimated” 3 hour trip that took me about 8. Torrential rains, flooded roads, road closures and of course the market day stuff. Then there was a funeral that makes New Orleans look like rank amateurs. Tomorrow to Guat city and our flight to Panama. Charles is much more comfortable speaking Spanish now and I'm sure he'll be glad for the study. My toe is better after a week of flip flops only and I can walk as normally as I ever did in shoes. Freddy is letting us park in front of his house in a gated community so all should be fine. It's about 60 degrees here and this time tomorrow it will be stifling in Panama City. Life is rich and full and good.

2 comments:

  1. Hello guys, did you make it to Panama safely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you guys in Panama? If so, how was your trip? If not,are you still okay?

    ReplyDelete