Thursday, June 7, 2018

June 7  I went in search of hot springs and a lost waterfall that shall remain lost.  I did manage to find this one, a consolation prize after hacking through a cane field in search of the one with cliffs to dive from and vines to swing from. I was not tempted to dive.
But I did locate the hot springs, a place where they no longer run tours to because it is 'not so nice.  I thought it was fine.  And finally, after five weeks on the road, a hot bath!
On the way home, I had a flat tire, first road casualty.  By unbelievable luck, I pulled over in front of a tire repair shop, and a helpful Panamanian changed and repaired the tire (yes, I do know how to change a tire).  He asked for $10.  I gave him $20.

2 comments:

  1. Valerie from Oak Ridge says hi. Met her at secret city festival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you didn’t dive from the waterfall!

    ReplyDelete